Wrightsock sock stock has arrived - please have a look at the products page.
Wrightsocks were once only considered for long distance marathon and ultra marathon runners. Today they are more popular than ever with the running fraternity but used in many other sports and outdoor activities. Every pair of wrightsock sent from this website has in literal terms already been for a run... In my rucksack, 3 miles to the local post office where they are sent Royal Mail 2nd class.
Wrightsock™ was established in 1948 and is now a third generation, family-owned sock company manufacturing all of its products in North Carolina USA. Wrightsock™ offers the proven and patented Double Layer Anti-Blister System™ and was the first company to offer a 'Blister Free Guarantee'.
What is the Double Layer®?
- Simply stated: The inner layer fits a little more snugly on your foot; if there is any friction, it's between the two layers of socks - not your skin and the sock.
- The inner layer of the sock contains undyed moisture management fibres intended to 'wick' moisture away from the foot.
- Improved comfort with the inner sock's flat knit against the foot. Reduced surface area, which leads to less friction and fewer hot spots.
- Outer layer is specific to activity or desired thickness e.g. Wrightsock Coolmesh 2 or Wrightsock Merino TRL
Why are Wrightones™ so good?
- Seamless, colour-coded toe seam.
- Stabilizer Zone™ for that performance fit. The Stabilizer Zone™ is 'called out' with the grey lines.
- Y-Heel for a contoured fit in the heel.
- All WRIGHTONES™ are built on a 168 needle machine. Higher needle count gives a soft to the touch feel.